Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

I remember the Nationwide commercial that has the animals and people singing that song "Oh What a Beautiful Morning". I also remember two years ago while on a short overnight trip with Mom, Bonnie, and Dee Dee that this commercial came on while we were eating breakfast in the hotel dining area. I was lip synching the song and a man came in and busted out laughing at me. Apparently I looked quite comical. Hmph.


Anyway, I love mornings like this:

The fog in the lower distance. On mornings like this we are above the fog. Mornings like this are cool and a little crisp. Mornings like this remind me of Fall. I love Fall. It's my favorite season. Unfortunately this pic was taken two weeks ago. It's supposed to be in the upper 80s today. Not so nice.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment