Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year....late.

Well, I had a really great post all ready to go a few weeks ago. E, however, came over while I got up to finish making breakfast and decided he was going to look up something on eBay. Instead of pulling up a new page, he just used the page my post was on. I haven't gotten around to re-posting it, yet. I do want to share with you all my Christmas holiday, though. I had an adventure and we did some fun things.

One thing that I didn't get any pics of, though, were the Rockettes. I took Mom to see the Rockettes' Christmas Spectacular at the John Paul Jones' Arena. We left early, thinking we had plenty of time to get there. Boy were we wrong! Traffic was backed up sooo bad that we ended up being about 10-15 minutes late. We decided to forgo the parking lot (which I paid to have a parking space) and instead parked in the nearby shopping center and walked. Good thing. We would've been later since the parking area was a mad house.

The show was nice and we had some pretty good seats. We were in the balcony, but close to the stage. I really, really wish I thought to bring my camera. I could've gotten some really good pics. One thing that really burns me, though, is that I could've had really, really close seats if I had gotten the tickets when I first tried to. I thought maybe I wouldn't go since they were a little pricey, but I later changed my mind and the seats were already gone. Oh well. I'll remember that next time.

I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year's. I will be posting our gingerbread house activity and our New York trip hopefully this weekend. I even have a few pics of Christmas day. I want to try to post more regularly this year. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment