Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Good Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. My 31st to be exact. I'm feeling pretty good about it. I took off from work early just so I can do things that I wanted (or needed) to do around the house. I had many birthday wishes on Facebook, received a couple phone calls, and had Todd, Carrie, and Vera over for pizza. E was so upset that he forgot to wish me a happy birthday before he went to work. I told him not to worry about it. He didn't forget my birthday, he just forgot to say "Happy Birthday". No biggie. He brought home some nice presents to make up for it. One for sure I know he already had. The other two I think he got because he felt so bad. He's so funny. I told him that we already celebrated my birthday on Sunday with dinner at Bonefish and he bought me some new workout clothes. He didn't listen, of course.

I know I still haven't posted those pics from last month. I keep forgetting while I'm at home. I'll remember one day...hopefully. If not, oh well. Tomorrow is another day. :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment