Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Forgot!

Well, as usual, I forgot something. I forgot to grab my recipe for the Cranberry Orange Biscuits to post today. I'll TRY to remember to do that tomorrow, but I can't make any promises. I took the lemon bars to the restaurant yesterday afternoon. Randy said he liked the idea of the cherry coconut bars, but he didn't like the cherries (they were canned cherries). He wants me to, instead, use lemon. I told him I didn't think lemon and chocolate went together and he said they certainly did. He wants me to bring them in tomorrow. Guess what I'm doing tonight?

It was nice to not have to work at Fabio's last night. I knew Ann needed the money so I let her work my shift. After all, I do have a full time job (among the many other things I do) and Fabio's is her only job. I was able to sit down and work on knitting a scarf that I've been working on for a year now!! I undid the whole thing a couple of weeks ago and am just now getting back to it. I got a good bit done during the commercial breaks while watching Lost. Oh, and I have to say I just LOVE Lost! I have so many questions this week so I hope they answer a few of them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment