Monday, March 2, 2009

It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter!

I love it!!! We haven't had snow like this in a looonnnggg time. It looks like we got about 8 inches, but it's a little hard to tell because of the snow drifts. As of right now it's still snowing, but the sun is out. Everything is so pretty. I think I'm going sleigh riding after work tonight!! We definitely have enough hill to do it! Here are some pics I took this morning before I went to work (and yes, I still have to go to work!)

This is looking up the hill at the leylands on the other side of our driveway circle. The grapevines and turkey houses are in the background.

Here is a bird on a piece of weed just off the porch.

This is looking on the other side of the hill. You can just barely see the water tower in the background.


This is the little grove of trees next to the house. My in-laws' house is on the otherside, but it kind of blends in right now.



We filled the bird feeder this morning. The birds are having a feast! I'll try to get pics of the kids later if I can. Dixie didn't want to have anything to do with the snow this morning. Rebel didn't mind and Linus was having a blast. E got to have the day off since they came and got his vehicle last night. There's only a couple of 4-wheel drives on the force and he has one of them. He's so lucky!! I can't take off since I just live right across the road!




No comments:

Post a Comment